Things To Do
- Relax in the surroundings of our tranquil gardens-secluded, shady places to read or chat. Gas BBQ available.
- Dine out - ask about the many restaurants just minutes away, casual to fine dining.
- The Hills vineyards in the Bickley and Carmel Valleys east of Kalamunda, cellar door sales, a very picturesque area, www.perthhillswine.com
- Harvest Festival - first weekend in May. Showcases the wine, food & hospitality of the Bickley & Carmel Valleys. Why not book into Possum Creek Lodge with a group of friends?
- Kalamunda ZIG ZAG Festival - last Sun in Oct, a Community Arts event for the whole family. www.zigzagfestival.org
- Wander through the delightful speciality shops in Kalamunda Village.
- Kalamunda Village Markets - first Saturday of each month, over 150 stalls, something for everyone.
- Growers Market EVERY Sunday in Kalamunda Village. A variety of fresh, local produce available from stall holders-a very pleasant way to shop, www.kalamundachamber.com.au
- Now on the FIRST weekend of every month Kalamunda hosts a Saturday Market AND a Sunday Growers Market…so come and stay for the weekend and MARKET shop!
- Bush walks & wildflowers in the Kalamunda and Gooseberry Hill national parks just minutes away. See stunning views to the ocean, local fauna & flora. A leisurely walk to Kalamunda Village takes 20 minutes along a well defined trail.
- Hillview Public Golf Course is just down the hill.
- Take in a show at the local KADS theatre or the Performing Arts Centre. www.kadstheatre.com
- Browse through local art galleries, craft studios, award winning plant nurseries and open gardens.
- What about a camel ride at Calamunda Camels & Tea Rooms?www.camelfarm.com
- Take a journey through time at Kalamunda History Village. www.kalamundahistoricalsociety.com
- Experience the Perth Hills with a tour to suit YOU! www.perthhillswinetours.com.au
- Gaze at the night skies at Perth Observatory. www.perthobservatory.wa.gov.au
Ph (08)9293 8255
- Visit Kalamunda Visitor Centre for more THINGS TO DO. www.kalamundachamber.com/tourism
The PERTH HILLS...get a fresh perspective!
To make your reservation please contact Helen.